[infoguys-list] Re: computer help needed

  • cornerstone
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 18, 1999
      Re-install Windows as the program you uninstalled has programs that are tied in to your operating system, then live with it and disable it thru the settings
      Jim Towers Cornerstone Investigations
      Tina Peeler wrote:

      I'm in search of a little computer help.
      Heres the scoop, I uninstalled internet explorer from my windows 98
      computer
      Nothing works now. Any suggestions? Any advise would be appreciated.
      Thanks in advance
      Tina Peeler
      NEIS Corp. Investigations, Security Service and Surveillance Products
      www.neiscorp.com

      click here
      Click here!
      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
    • mrgrits @mindspring.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 20, 1999
        Save what important files from your hard drive to another computer and
        reformat your harddrive and reinstall Windows or take it to a shop and
        let them recover your files then let them reinstall windows. When you
        unistalled IE you took out connecting files that coordindate with Windows.
        After windows is reininstalled , transfer your saved files to the new
        installation. Then if you were trying to upgrade to IE5 just load it on top
        the present IE4 this is what it was designed to do. Good luck.

        > > I'm in search of a little computer help.
        > > Heres the scoop, I uninstalled internet explorer from my windows 98
        > > computer
        > > Nothing works now. Any suggestions? Any advise would be appreciated.
        > > Thanks in advance
        > > Tina Peeler
        > > NEIS Corp. Investigations, Security Service and Surveillance Products
        > > www.neiscorp.com

        > > Track your stocks and funds in a StockMaster portfolio. With easy setup,
        > > you get quotes, charts, and news for them all on just one page. No
        > > limits, fast loading, and FREE!http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/355
        > >
        > > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list

        > Track your stocks and funds in a StockMaster portfolio. With easy setup,
        > you get quotes, charts, and news for them all on just one page. No
        > limits, fast loading, and FREE!http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/355
        >

        > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
      • peter.thomson