BOOTED-NOT

  • IFindOut@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
      Hold everything!!!

      I just got a very nice call from John Grogan. No one in his organization
      booted me. Folks, I believe him. Let me reitterate--I believe him.

      He e.mailed a message from eGroups where he was notified that at 9:00AM EST,
      I unsubscribed MYSELF from thePIgroup. I NEVER DID.

      This means there's a spoofer out there. I've changed my egroups password and
      both John and I are notifying egroups.

      So, let me say this. Today I received over a dozen telephone calls and
      e.mails with such kind and supportive comments. It was actually a great way
      to start the year with such an ego boost. Thank you to all of you.

      So, we're back in the saddle and let's move on. Constructive dialogue has not
      been hindered.

      Thank you again,

      Alan

      Alan J. Rosenthal
      Osinski & Rosenthal Investigations, Inc.
      PO Box 1757
      Trenton, NJ 08607-1757
      800-846-1580 Fax 800-558-6424
      New Jersey State Police PI License 6276
      New York City Process Servers License 980000
      <A HREF="www.Osinski-Rosenthal.com">www.Osinski-Rosenthal.com</A>
      HAVE YOU JOINED NCISS, THE ORGANIZATION THAT REPRESENTS ALL OF US? <A
      HREF="www.nciss.org">NCISS</A>