Re: [tracer] Booted from piGroup--Multi-group post

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
      Hey, congratulations, Alan. Join the growing group of people that John
      Grogan feels he cannot control. Since I was also "booted" I have no
      idea what your offense was, real or immagined. Of late I find that that
      the individuals that Mr. Grogan has summarily deleted without cause,
      communication or explanation comprise a list of some of the best legal
      professionals, especially those with minds of their own. Most of them
      are also peacemakers and educators, in short are looked up to be the new
      guys. While at first I was upset at being excluded I have subsequently
      decided that I am honored.

      The Grogan groups are primarily intended to build a "power base" of
      newbies and wannabes for Mr. Grogan's "consumption." Don't consider
      yourself "booted," consider yourself "graduated."

      Vicki Siedow
      Graduate of the Grogan Academy

      IFindOut@... wrote:

      > Hello all,
      >
      > It looks like I have been booted from piGroup. Why, I don't know. Never was
      > advised.

    • Kynd
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
        Hello All,

        Yes I too have joined the ranks for those booted. However, I am aware of
        why. A descending viewpoint.

        Kevin P. Tremblay

        >Hey, congratulations, Alan. Join the growing group of people that John
        >Grogan feels he cannot control. Since I was also "booted" I have no
        >idea what your offense was, real or immagined. Of late I find that that
        >the individuals that Mr. Grogan has summarily deleted without cause,
        >communication or explanation comprise a list of some of the best legal
        >professionals, especially those with minds of their own. Most of them
        >are also peacemakers and educators, in short are looked up to be the new
        >guys. While at first I was upset at being excluded I have subsequently
        >decided that I am honored.
        >
        >The Grogan groups are primarily intended to build a "power base" of
        >newbies and wannabes for Mr. Grogan's "consumption." Don't consider
        >yourself "booted," consider yourself "graduated."
        >
        >Vicki Siedow
        >Graduate of the Grogan Academy
        >
        >IFindOut@... wrote:
        >
        >> Hello all,
        >>
        >> It looks like I have been booted from piGroup. Why, I don't know. Never
        was
        >> advised.

        >To subscribe, send an empty message to <a
        href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@...">infoguys-list-subscribe@m
        akelist.com</a><br/>
        href="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@...">infoguys-list-unsubscri