DMV / Phones

  • John Dunham
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2001
      To all members,
      To all that have been attempting to contact me over the past
      couple weeks. I'm sorry I have been unavailable. I am a member of a
      dive rescue/ swift water rescue team. We recently had a call for
      several people trapped in a flooded river. We were able to save two
      out of three. I was very physically battered by the rescue and then
      became very ill. I am back now, feeling much better and getting back
      to work. Here is a re-introduction of the valuable sources my company
      provides. Thank You !
      I have been a member of this list for a long time and have
      noticed a steady influx of new members as this time goes by. I would
      just like to make all members aware of the services my company
      offers. Dunham Investigations offers "standard" investigative
      services and information servicing that may be of benefit to list
      members.
      We don't offer a wide variety of information services BUT,
      what we do offer is precise and very timely. Simply put we provide
      DMV information, Licenses, tags, vin's, ect.. We also provide
      telephone information for both standard and cellular phones. The cost
      for these services is very reasonable, just $25.00 / search - tag,
      vin, phone number ( cellular phones $ 50.00 ). We get you your
      information when you need it, our turn around time is 24 hours or
      less
      To take advantage of these services just fax your request to
      our office on your letterhead. We will obtain your information and
      fax it back. Once you receive your information just mail us a check.
      Simple !! If your interested or have questions, need information not
      specifically listed, contact us privately or give us a call. NEW 50
      STATE VIN SEARCH... check your VIN in all 50 States....$ 100.00 !!!!!
      Thank you all for your time. I'm looking forward to hearing
      from you all !!!
      John Dunham Private Investigator
      Licensed by the New York State Department of State
      CPO Box 2933 Kingston, New York 12402 - 2933
      Office (845) 339-4111 Fax (845) 339-4114