U.S. Court Information

  • Dean Boerger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2001
      Dear List Members:

      First of all I would like to wish everyone best wishes for a prosperous New Year!  I apologize for the cross-postings.

      We are proud to announce US Court records searches from the courts listed below. The cost is only $6.00 per search.  No Hit - No Fee for my fellow investigators.  Turnaround time is same day in most cases.  Name, case number, court to be searched and/or any other identifiers is all that is needed.  You may submit your request by email to investigations@... or call Toll-free (877) 754-8295 - Monday thru Friday - 0830 - 1730.  Accounts may be established for those needing volume searches on a regular basis - call for details....

      Dean Boerger

      BOERGER INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, LLC
      P.O. Box 1794
      Columbus, OH 43216-1794
      (877) 754-8295 Toll-free
      (561) 423-8468 Efax

      Web: http://www.boergerpi.com

      Specializing in insurance claim & workers' compensation fraud investigations, background investigations, interviews, locates, civil & criminal investigations.

      Serving all of Ohio and Northern Kentucky.

      National Index
       U.S. Party/Case Index

      U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals
       U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
       U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
       U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
       U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
       U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
       U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
       U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit

      U.S. Bankruptcy Courts
       Alaska Bankruptcy Court
       Arkansas Eastern and Western Bankruptcy Courts
       California Northern Bankruptcy Court
       California Southern Bankruptcy Court
       Colorado Bankruptcy Court
       Connecticut Bankruptcy Court
       Florida Southern Bankruptcy Court
       Georgia Middle Bankruptcy Court
       Georgia Southern Bankruptcy Court-Racer
       Illinois Central Bankruptcy Court
       Illinois Southern Bankruptcy Court
       Indiana Northern Bankruptcy Court
       Iowa Northern Bankruptcy Court
       Iowa Southern Bankruptcy Court - Racer
       Kansas Bankruptcy Court
       Kentucky Eastern Bankruptcy Court
       Kentucky Western Bankruptcy Court
       Louisiana Eastern Bankruptcy Court
       Louisiana Middle Bankruptcy Court
       Louisiana Western Bankruptcy Court
       Maine Bankruptcy Court
       Maryland Bankruptcy Court
       Massachusetts Bankruptcy Court
       Michigan Eastern Bankruptcy Court
       Michigan Western Bankruptcy Court
       Mississippi Northern Bankruptcy Court
       Missouri Eastern Bankruptcy Court
       Missouri Western Bankruptcy Court
       Nebraska Bankruptcy Court
       Nevada Bankruptcy Court
       New Hampshire Bankruptcy Court
       New Jersey Bankruptcy Court
       New Jersey Bankruptcy Court - Racer
       New York Eastern Bankruptcy Court
       New York Northern Bankruptcy Court
       New York Western Bankruptcy Court
       North Carolina Eastern Bankruptcy Court
       North Carolina Middle Bankruptcy Court
       North Dakota Bankruptcy Court
       North Dakota Bankruptcy Court - RACER
       Ohio Northern Bankruptcy Court
       Ohio Southern Bankruptcy Court
       Oklahoma Eastern Bankruptcy Court
       Oklahoma Eastern Bankrupty Court-Racer
       Oregon Bankruptcy Court
       Pennsylvania Eastern Bankruptcy Court
       Pennsylvania Western Bankruptcy Court
       Rhode Island Bankruptcy Court
       South Carolina Bankruptcy Court
       South Dakota Bankruptcy Court
       Tennessee Eastern Bankruptcy Court
       Tennessee Western Bankruptcy Court
       Texas Eastern Bankruptcy Court
       Texas Northern Bankruptcy Court
       Texas Southern District and Bankruptcy Court
       Texas Western Bankruptcy Court
       Utah Bankruptcy Court
       Vermont Bankruptcy Court
       Washington Western Bankruptcy Court
       West Virginia Northern Bankruptcy Court
       West Virginia Southern Bankruptcy Court
       Wisconsin Eastern Bankruptcy Court
       Wisconsin Western Bankruptcy Court

      U.S. District Courts
       Alabama Northern District Court
       Alabama Southern District Court
       Arizona District Court
       California Central District Court
       California Eastern District Court
       California Northern District Court
       California Southern District Court
       Colorado District Court
       Delaware District Court
       District of Columbia District Court
       Florida Southern District Court
       Georgia Middle District Court
       Georgia Northern District Court
       Georgia Southern District Court
       Illinois Central District Court
       Illinois Northern District Court
       Illinois Southern District Court
       Indiana Northern District Court
       Iowa Northern District Court
       Iowa Southern District Court
       Kansas District Court
       Kentucky Eastern District Court
       Louisiana Eastern District Court
       Louisiana Middle District Court
       Louisiana Western District Court
       Maine District Court
       Maryland District Court
       Massachusetts District Court
       Michigan Eastern District Court
       Michigan Western District Court
       Minnesota District Court
       Mississippi Northern District Court
       Missouri Eastern District Court
       Missouri Western District Court
       Nebraska District Court
       New Hampshire District Court
       New Jersey District Court
       New York Eastern District Court
       New York Western District Court
       North Carolina Middle District Court
       North Carolina Western District Court
       Ohio Northern District Court
       Ohio Southern District Court
       Oklahoma Northern District Court
       Oklahoma Northern District Court - Racer
       Oklahoma Western District Court
       Oregon District Court
       Pennsylvania Eastern District Court
       Pennsylvania Middle District Court
       Pennsylvania Western District Court
       Puerto Rico District Court
       South Carolina District Court
       South Dakota District Court
       South Dakota District Court - RACER
       Tennessee Eastern District Court
       Tennessee Middle District Court
       Texas Eastern District Court
       Texas Northern District Court
       Texas Southern District and Bankruptcy Court
       Texas Western District Court
       Utah District Court
       Virginia Eastern District Court
       Virginia Western District Court