[infoguys-list] Re: computer help needed

  • mrgrits @mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 18, 1999
      I have referred her to ZDnet and Cnet as they have ran
      articles on the sepration.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 18, 1999
        Re-install Windows as the program you uninstalled has programs that are tied in to your operating system, then live with it and disable it thru the settings
        Jim Towers Cornerstone Investigations
        Tina Peeler wrote:

        I'm in search of a little computer help.
        Heres the scoop, I uninstalled internet explorer from my windows 98
        computer
        Nothing works now. Any suggestions? Any advise would be appreciated.
        Thanks in advance
        Tina Peeler
        NEIS Corp. Investigations, Security Service and Surveillance Products
        www.neiscorp.com

        click here
        Click here!

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 20, 1999
          Save what important files from your hard drive to another computer and
          reformat your harddrive and reinstall Windows or take it to a shop and
          let them recover your files then let them reinstall windows. When you
          unistalled IE you took out connecting files that coordindate with Windows.
          After windows is reininstalled , transfer your saved files to the new
          installation. Then if you were trying to upgrade to IE5 just load it on top
          the present IE4 this is what it was designed to do. Good luck.

          > > I'm in search of a little computer help.
          > > Heres the scoop, I uninstalled internet explorer from my windows 98
          > > computer
          > > Nothing works now. Any suggestions? Any advise would be appreciated.
          > > Thanks in advance
          > > Tina Peeler
          > > NEIS Corp. Investigations, Security Service and Surveillance Products
          > > www.neiscorp.com

          > > Track your stocks and funds in a StockMaster portfolio. With easy setup,
          > > you get quotes, charts, and news for them all on just one page. No
          > > limits, fast loading, and FREE!http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/355
          > >
          > > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list

          > Track your stocks and funds in a StockMaster portfolio. With easy setup,
          > you get quotes, charts, and news for them all on just one page. No
          > limits, fast loading, and FREE!http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/355
          >

          > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list

          eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
        • peter.thomson