[infoguys-list] computer help needed

  • Tina Peeler
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 18 6:16 AM
      I'm in search of a little computer help.
      Heres the scoop, I uninstalled internet explorer from my windows 98
      computer
      Nothing works now. Any suggestions? Any advise would be appreciated.
      Thanks in advance
      Tina Peeler
      NEIS Corp. Investigations, Security Service and Surveillance Products
      www.neiscorp.com

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
    • DMcm152168@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 18 6:22 AM
        i can possibly help but need to know more , what version of int. explorer did
        you instal?

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
      • mrgrits @mindspring.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 18 6:38 AM
          I have referred her to ZDnet and Cnet as they have ran
          articles on the sepration.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 18 6:45 AM
            Re-install Windows as the program you uninstalled has programs that are tied in to your operating system, then live with it and disable it thru the settings
            Jim Towers Cornerstone Investigations
            Tina Peeler wrote:

            I'm in search of a little computer help.
            Heres the scoop, I uninstalled internet explorer from my windows 98
            computer
            Nothing works now. Any suggestions? Any advise would be appreciated.
            Thanks in advance
            Tina Peeler
            NEIS Corp. Investigations, Security Service and Surveillance Products
            www.neiscorp.com

            click here
            Click here!

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 20 6:06 AM
              Save what important files from your hard drive to another computer and
              reformat your harddrive and reinstall Windows or take it to a shop and
              let them recover your files then let them reinstall windows. When you
              unistalled IE you took out connecting files that coordindate with Windows.
              After windows is reininstalled , transfer your saved files to the new
              installation. Then if you were trying to upgrade to IE5 just load it on top
              the present IE4 this is what it was designed to do. Good luck.

              > > I'm in search of a little computer help.
              > > Heres the scoop, I uninstalled internet explorer from my windows 98
              > > computer
              > > Nothing works now. Any suggestions? Any advise would be appreciated.
              > > Thanks in advance
              > > Tina Peeler
              > > NEIS Corp. Investigations, Security Service and Surveillance Products
              > > www.neiscorp.com

              > > Track your stocks and funds in a StockMaster portfolio. With easy setup,
              > > you get quotes, charts, and news for them all on just one page. No
              > > limits, fast loading, and FREE!http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/355
              > >
              > > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list

              > Track your stocks and funds in a StockMaster portfolio. With easy setup,
              > you get quotes, charts, and news for them all on just one page. No
              > limits, fast loading, and FREE!http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/355
              >

              > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list

              eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
            • peter.thomson