Florida PI Attorney

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2000
      Good Morning and Happy Holidays.

      I am looking for some assistance with a situation that is developing.

      I need to locate an attorney in Florida that is familiar with the Florida
      Licensing Statutes as it pertains to Private Investigative Agencies.

      If anyone knows someone with that expertise, please email me privately with
      that information.

      Thanks to all,
      David H. Press
      dhp@...
    • Rick Suttles
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 2000
        Hi Dave, It just so happens that I need this same info also, if you get a
        response will you forward it to me? Please note my new e-mail address.
        Thanx, Rick Suttles Springfield, MO
        >I am looking for some assistance with a situation that is developing.
        >
        >I need to locate an attorney in Florida that is familiar with the Florida
        >Licensing Statutes as it pertains to Private Investigative Agencies.
        >
        >If anyone knows someone with that expertise, please email me privately with
        >that information.
        >
        >Thanks to all,
        >David H. Press
        >dhp@...

        >To subscribe, send an empty message to <a
        href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@...">infoguys-list-subscribe@m
        akelist.com</a><br/>
        >To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
        href="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@...">infoguys-list-unsubscri
        be@...</a><br/>

      • Claude E. Lavaron III
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 21, 2000
          David

          This person used to be head of the legal dept for the Div. of Licensing Dept of State. His name is Ben Poitevent
          PMB 204, 3419-11 Thomasville Rd.
          Tallahassee, Fl 32308
          850-224-4459

          Hope this helps, he says that he will help if you get in trouble with the DOL and I know he has been around for some time.

          Claude E. Lavaron III, CLI, FCI
          P O Box 22124
          St. Petersburg, Fl 33742
          http://www.ex-celpi.com  Email:excel@...
          Phone 727.527.5440
          I am looking for some assistance with a situation that is developing.

          I need to locate an attorney in Florida that is familiar with the Florida
          Licensing Statutes as it pertains to Private Investigative Agencies.

          If anyone knows someone with that expertise, please email me privately with
          that information.

          Thanks to all,
          David H. Press
          dhp@...