Manhattan and Queens Full Title Search -- REAL ESTATE ONLY `

  • dberlin@icioffshore.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2000
      Hi Folks:

      I need to do an expedited FULL REAL ESTATE TITLE SEARCH in New York
      (Manhattan) and Queens. This is NOT for a public records searcher, but for
      someone that is very knowledgeable about conducting full title real estate
      searches that includes obtaining underlying documents, liens, levies,
      mortgages, transfer deeds and anything else recorded against two pieces of
      property.

      I need this on an expedited basis. Please contact me privately with
      turnaround time and costs.

      Thanks,

      Don
      Investigative Consultants, Inc.