The Anselmo-Jac caper

  • Roy Niles
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2000
      Actually I find this whole matter rather educational in that we are
      witnessing one or more amateur con artists in action trying to fool
      the professionals in this business. The lesson to be learned, of
      course, is that con-artists are more often bumbling and incompetent,
      rather than the smooth operators they would aspire to be.