Re: [infoguys-list] RE: ANSELMO / ALL OF US!!.

  • HEOPER@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
      Identify yourself so we may discuss the merits of this matter especially
      where your comments regarding what I have said or not said. You had better
      read the mail you receive and be careful what you say about others YOUSELF.
      Regards, IM WAITING FOR A REPLY FROM YOU. You have no PROFILE !!
    • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
        I Made my statement, after many , many years in this business and yes I did
        identify myself and will again but I refuse to get dragged into this
        childishness. Tom Hoy , AM/PM Investigations & Security Int'l