Re: [infoguys-list] RE: ANSELMO / ALL OF US!!.

  • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
      Hi Brett, Yes I will give it my immediate attention, but I have to forewarn
      that the National Registry closes down for a few weeks. P.S. I guess we both
      get caught up in some of the infoguys crazyness. Ha Ha. Tom
    • HEOPER@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
        Identify yourself so we may discuss the merits of this matter especially
        where your comments regarding what I have said or not said. You had better
        read the mail you receive and be careful what you say about others YOUSELF.
        Regards, IM WAITING FOR A REPLY FROM YOU. You have no PROFILE !!
      • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
          I Made my statement, after many , many years in this business and yes I did
          identify myself and will again but I refuse to get dragged into this
          childishness. Tom Hoy , AM/PM Investigations & Security Int'l