Re: [infoguys-list] RE: ANSELMO / ALL OF US!!.

  • Brett D. Mikkelson
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
      Oops! That was supposed to have been private! I was too quick on the
      trigger! :-(

      Sorry,

      Brett

      Brett D. Mikkelson
      B.M. Investigations, Inc.
      Republic of Panama
      EMail brett@...
      ICQ 26467553
      Telephone ++ (507) 214-3475 / 214-6339
      FAX ++ (507) 214-9787
      Cellular phone ++ (507) 674-1188
    • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
        Hi Brett, Yes I will give it my immediate attention, but I have to forewarn
        that the National Registry closes down for a few weeks. P.S. I guess we both
        get caught up in some of the infoguys crazyness. Ha Ha. Tom
      • HEOPER@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
          Identify yourself so we may discuss the merits of this matter especially
          where your comments regarding what I have said or not said. You had better
          read the mail you receive and be careful what you say about others YOUSELF.
          Regards, IM WAITING FOR A REPLY FROM YOU. You have no PROFILE !!
        • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
            I Made my statement, after many , many years in this business and yes I did
            identify myself and will again but I refuse to get dragged into this
            childishness. Tom Hoy , AM/PM Investigations & Security Int'l