Re: [infoguys-list] RE: ANSELMO / ALL OF US!!.

  • Brett D. Mikkelson
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
      Tom,

      Any word on whether or not you will be able to work on this case this week?
      I would like to get this going as soon as possible so I can collect from the
      client before the "holiday-hectics" set in heavily. I would also like to
      know if I should send off the downpayment.

      Thanks,

      Brett

      Brett D. Mikkelson
      B.M. Investigations, Inc.
      Republic of Panama
      EMail brett@...
      ICQ 26467553
      Telephone ++ (507) 214-3475 / 214-6339
      FAX ++ (507) 214-9787
      Cellular phone ++ (507) 674-1188
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
        Oops! That was supposed to have been private! I was too quick on the
        trigger! :-(

        Sorry,

      • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
          Hi Brett, Yes I will give it my immediate attention, but I have to forewarn
          that the National Registry closes down for a few weeks. P.S. I guess we both
          get caught up in some of the infoguys crazyness. Ha Ha. Tom
        • HEOPER@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
            Identify yourself so we may discuss the merits of this matter especially
            where your comments regarding what I have said or not said. You had better
            read the mail you receive and be careful what you say about others YOUSELF.
            Regards, IM WAITING FOR A REPLY FROM YOU. You have no PROFILE !!
          • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
              I Made my statement, after many , many years in this business and yes I did
              identify myself and will again but I refuse to get dragged into this
              childishness. Tom Hoy , AM/PM Investigations & Security Int'l