Re: [infoguys-list] RE: ANSELMO / ALL OF US!!.

  • John Paradiso
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 3, 2000
      I agree this is getting out of hand , intill there is proof there should be no more talk about this on going harassment. we are supose to be professionals. I am also tired of checking my mail and seeing another message from Rose Mary about this Anselmo, let it go if you have proof than show it if not than just let it go. Life Is To Short .
      John S. Paradiso
      Professional Services
      Boca Raton , Fla

       To this list....I am tired of this nonsense and slandering of all names...It is now a matter of harrassment and should be looked into by the web master. I have too, now become a target of Rose Mary's, for she not only has e-mailed nastiness to me privately and to the list, but continues to call and harrass me using my toll-free phone number. I simply stated that it is not right and the slandering should stop. Stop Cluddering up the group mail, please. I do not have time to get involved in this backbiting childish nonsense and am appauled of the number of e-mails by her about this subject this morning as I checked my computer. I have read this one e-mail and am erasing the rest..Sorry to disappoint you Rose Mary, you have wasted enough of my time, energy and patience.  This is out of hand and ridiculous. I could care less about the comments of myself made by Rose Mary....I stand on my own integrity, not her opinion.Laura WallaceWithout a Doubt Investigations, Inc.www.spygal.com     Please do not abuse my toll free number. I will not be answering the phone today from any calls out of my immediate area!                                                                                 Shame, isn't it.
      Date: 12/2/00 5:15:25 AM Eastern Standard Time
      From:    anselmo@... (Anselmo LLobera)
      To:    background@egroups.com (e-groups / background),
      infoguys-list@egroups.com (e-groups / infoguys-list), investigate@egroups.com
      (e-groups / investigate), Investigation-tips@egroups.com (e-groups /
      Investigation-tips), investigations@egroups.com (e-groups / investigations),
      investigators@egroups.com (e-groups / investigators), ipdclub@egroups.com
      (e-groups / ipdclub), kidhunters@egroups.com (e-groups / kidhunters),
      NIA@egroups.com (e-groups / NIA), PAinvestigations@egroups.com (e-groups /
      PAinvestigations), PI2000@egroups.com (e-groups / PI2000),
      piworld@egroups.com (e-groups / piworld), Private-Eye@egroups.com (e-groups /
      Private-Eye), PrivateDetective@egroups.com (e-groups / PrivateDetective),
      shadowtrackers@egroups.com (e-groups / shadowtrackers),
      thePIgroup@egroups.com (e-groups / thePIgroup), e, Seerpeye@... (Rose
      Marie), saladin@... (Ian Carter), Sean@... (Sean (Ned.))

      ----------
      Van: Anselmo LLobera <anselmo@...>
      Datum: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 20:11:00 +0100
      Aan: <pluto1531a@...>
      Onderwerp: Rose Marie

      K I D H U N T E R S
      Anselmo LL.
      (http://www.kidhunters.nl)
      tel.#: +31-70-3942333 / fax.#: +31-70-3941123 / XOIP#: +31-20-8698807 /
      ICQ#: 82602572
      anselmo@...
      Rijswijk (Z-H)
      Nederland
      EUROPA

      Dear Debbie,

      Please let me know in the near future if Rose Mary has localized your child
      or not, okay?

      Best wishes,

      Anselmo

      Rose Mary Cyr
      Seer Investigations, P. O. Box 11120, Portland, Maine 04104-7120
      Licensed Private Investigator & Guardian ad litem
      Seer Investigations
      office (207) 772-3999 cell  (207) 841-3999 page (207) 759-2607
      Maine PI license 95-684
      *Civil investigations, both plaintiff and defendant*
      *Criminal investigations*
      *Child protective and child custody Guardian services*

    • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
        To Heoper: I have been watching this banter back and forth and I believe
        after 40 years in this business that character assassination has no place on
        this list without conclusive proof of the charges you are lowering at this
        individual. I for one would be filing a law suit with what I have witnessed
        on this list by a couple of individuals. Yes we have freedom of speech, but
        not to slander or character assassination. Some PI licenseing in some states
        have provisions for this kind of actions. Bring back some of your
        professionalism and what we are in this business for. Tom Hoy, AM/PM
        Investigations Int'l
      • Brett D. Mikkelson
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
          Tom,

          Any word on whether or not you will be able to work on this case this week?
          I would like to get this going as soon as possible so I can collect from the
          client before the "holiday-hectics" set in heavily. I would also like to
          know if I should send off the downpayment.

          Thanks,

          Brett

          Brett D. Mikkelson
          B.M. Investigations, Inc.
          Republic of Panama
          EMail brett@...
          ICQ 26467553
          Telephone ++ (507) 214-3475 / 214-6339
          FAX ++ (507) 214-9787
          Cellular phone ++ (507) 674-1188
          > To Heoper: I have been watching this banter back and forth and I believe
          > after 40 years in this business that character assassination has no place
          on
          > this list without conclusive proof of the charges you are lowering at this
          > individual. I for one would be filing a law suit with what I have
          witnessed
          > on this list by a couple of individuals. Yes we have freedom of speech,
          but
          > not to slander or character assassination. Some PI licenseing in some
          states
          > have provisions for this kind of actions. Bring back some of your
          > professionalism and what we are in this business for. Tom Hoy, AM/PM
          > Investigations Int'l

          href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@...">infoguys-list-subscribe@m
          akelist.com</a><br/>
          > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
          href="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@...">infoguys-list-unsubscri
          be@...</a><br/>

        • Brett D. Mikkelson
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
            Oops! That was supposed to have been private! I was too quick on the
            trigger! :-(

            Sorry,

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
              Hi Brett, Yes I will give it my immediate attention, but I have to forewarn
              that the National Registry closes down for a few weeks. P.S. I guess we both
              get caught up in some of the infoguys crazyness. Ha Ha. Tom
            • HEOPER@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
                Identify yourself so we may discuss the merits of this matter especially
                where your comments regarding what I have said or not said. You had better
                read the mail you receive and be careful what you say about others YOUSELF.
                Regards, IM WAITING FOR A REPLY FROM YOU. You have no PROFILE !!
              • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
                  I Made my statement, after many , many years in this business and yes I did
                  identify myself and will again but I refuse to get dragged into this
                  childishness. Tom Hoy , AM/PM Investigations & Security Int'l