Re: [infoguys-list] RE: attachments

  • lne221@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2000
      Why are attachments on most of the e mails in this list? I am missing emails
      because I will not open them.

      Elena McAllister, RN, BA
      Law Guardian Investigator
      25 Green Acre Way
      Glassboro, NJ 08028
      856-863-8421
      LNE221@...
    • HEOPER@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2000
        m with you and will not open these attachements. You never know whats on
        them, a true msg or someone spreading a nasty VIRUS. Regards from Florida A
        P. I.