Re: [infoguys-list] RE: [investigators]

  • Laura Wallace
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2000
      Just a comment on this e-mail....Has anyone heard about Elian Gonzalez......?
      The government, isn't always correct.
      Van: "Gil Zimmerman" <gilz@...>
      Beantwoord: investigate@egroups.com
      Datum: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 14:31:45 +0100
      Aan: <piworld@egroups.com>, "e-groups / background" <background@egroups.com>, "e-groups / infoguys-list" <infoguys-list@egroups.com>, "e-groups / investigate" <investigate@egroups.com>, "e-groups / Investigation-tips" <Investigation-tips@egroups.com>, "e-groups / investigations" <investigations@egroups.com>, "e-groups / investigators" <investigators@egroups.com>, "e-groups / ipdclub" <ipdclub@egroups.com>, "e-groups / kidhunters" <kidhunters@egroups.com>, "e-groups / NIA" <NIA@egroups.com>, "e-groups / PAinvestigations" <PAinvestigations@egroups.com>, "e-groups / peoplesearch" <peoplesearch@egroups.com>, "e-groups / PI2000" <PI2000@egroups.com>, "e-groups / picomputer" <picomputer@egroups.com>, "e-groups / piupdates" <piupdates@egroups.com>, "e-groups / Private-Eye" <Private-Eye@egroups.com>, "e-groups / PrivateDetective" <PrivateDetective@egroups.com>, "e-groups / shadowtrackers" <shadowtrackers@egroups.com>, "e-groups / thePIgroup" <thePIgroup@egroups.com>, "Rose Marie" <Seerpeye@...>
      Onderwerp: [investigate] RE: [piworld] proof? against Rose Marie

      Unless I was missing something here, Anselmo himself posted confidential information to a number of open lists, including a document from a US Court that held there was sufficient evidence that the father has sexually assaulted the child.  If that isn't good enough for PIs in the US, what the hell is?  Anslemo is representing the father and a US court has given custody to the mother, which the document he provided indicated.  He persists in trying to get investigators to help him find the mother who is, according to Rose Mary Seer, receiving the assistance of American law enforcement agencies to protect her from the ex-husband.

      So why would anyone help him?  Just because he claims another court has jurisdiction?  I haven't seen any proof of that.  I don't agree with his tactics or methods and frankly, regardless of what he says the father claims, I'd stick with the US Federal District Court ruling as my measure of the known facts and truths.