Re: [infoguys-list] RE: ANSELMO / ALL OF US!!.

  • Laura Wallace
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 3, 2000
      To this list....I am tired of this nonsense and slandering of all names...It is now a matter of harrassment and should be looked into by the web master. I have too, now become a target of Rose Mary's, for she not only has e-mailed nastiness to me privately and to the list, but continues to call and harrass me using my toll-free phone number. I simply stated that it is not right and the slandering should stop. Stop Cluddering up the group mail, please. I do not have time to get involved in this backbiting childish nonsense and am appauled of the number of e-mails by her about this subject this morning as I checked my computer. I have read this one e-mail and am erasing the rest..Sorry to disappoint you Rose Mary, you have wasted enough of my time, energy and patience.  This is out of hand and ridiculous. I could care less about the comments of myself made by Rose Mary....I stand on my own integrity, not her opinion.
      Laura Wallace
      Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
      www.spygal.com     Please do not abuse my toll free number. I will not be answering the phone today from any calls out of my immediate area!

                                                                                      Shame, isn't it.
      Date: 12/2/00 5:15:25 AM Eastern Standard Time
      From:    anselmo@... (Anselmo LLobera)
      To:    background@egroups.com (e-groups / background),
      infoguys-list@egroups.com (e-groups / infoguys-list), investigate@egroups.com
      (e-groups / investigate), Investigation-tips@egroups.com (e-groups /
      Investigation-tips), investigations@egroups.com (e-groups / investigations),
      investigators@egroups.com (e-groups / investigators), ipdclub@egroups.com
      (e-groups / ipdclub), kidhunters@egroups.com (e-groups / kidhunters),
      NIA@egroups.com (e-groups / NIA), PAinvestigations@egroups.com (e-groups /
      PAinvestigations), PI2000@egroups.com (e-groups / PI2000),
      piworld@egroups.com (e-groups / piworld), Private-Eye@egroups.com (e-groups /
      Private-Eye), PrivateDetective@egroups.com (e-groups / PrivateDetective),
      shadowtrackers@egroups.com (e-groups / shadowtrackers),
      thePIgroup@egroups.com (e-groups / thePIgroup), e, Seerpeye@... (Rose
      Marie), saladin@... (Ian Carter), Sean@... (Sean (Ned.))

      ----------
      Van: Anselmo LLobera <anselmo@...>
      Datum: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 20:11:00 +0100
      Aan: <pluto1531a@...>
      Onderwerp: Rose Marie

      K I D H U N T E R S
      Anselmo LL.
      (http://www.kidhunters.nl)
      tel.#: +31-70-3942333 / fax.#: +31-70-3941123 / XOIP#: +31-20-8698807 /
      ICQ#: 82602572
      anselmo@...
      Rijswijk (Z-H)
      Nederland
      EUROPA

      Dear Debbie,

      Please let me know in the near future if Rose Mary has localized your child
      or not, okay?

      Best wishes,

      Anselmo

      Rose Mary Cyr
      Seer Investigations, P. O. Box 11120, Portland, Maine 04104-7120
      Licensed Private Investigator & Guardian ad litem
      Seer Investigations
      office (207) 772-3999 cell  (207) 841-3999 page (207) 759-2607
      Maine PI license 95-684
      *Civil investigations, both plaintiff and defendant*
      *Criminal investigations*
      *Child protective and child custody Guardian services*

    • John Paradiso
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 3, 2000
        I agree this is getting out of hand , intill there is proof there should be no more talk about this on going harassment. we are supose to be professionals. I am also tired of checking my mail and seeing another message from Rose Mary about this Anselmo, let it go if you have proof than show it if not than just let it go. Life Is To Short .
        John S. Paradiso
        Professional Services
        Boca Raton , Fla

        Date: 12/2/00 5:15:25 AM Eastern Standard Time
        From:    anselmo@... (Anselmo LLobera)
        To:    background@egroups.com (e-groups / background),

        Van: Anselmo LLobera <anselmo@...>
        Datum: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 20:11:00 +0100
        Aan: <pluto1531a@...>

      • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
          To Heoper: I have been watching this banter back and forth and I believe
          after 40 years in this business that character assassination has no place on
          this list without conclusive proof of the charges you are lowering at this
          individual. I for one would be filing a law suit with what I have witnessed
          on this list by a couple of individuals. Yes we have freedom of speech, but
          not to slander or character assassination. Some PI licenseing in some states
          have provisions for this kind of actions. Bring back some of your
          professionalism and what we are in this business for. Tom Hoy, AM/PM
          Investigations Int'l
        • Brett D. Mikkelson
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
            Tom,

            Any word on whether or not you will be able to work on this case this week?
            I would like to get this going as soon as possible so I can collect from the
            client before the "holiday-hectics" set in heavily. I would also like to
            know if I should send off the downpayment.

            Thanks,

            Brett

            Brett D. Mikkelson
            B.M. Investigations, Inc.
            Republic of Panama
            EMail brett@...
            ICQ 26467553
            Telephone ++ (507) 214-3475 / 214-6339
            FAX ++ (507) 214-9787
            Cellular phone ++ (507) 674-1188
            > To Heoper: I have been watching this banter back and forth and I believe
            > after 40 years in this business that character assassination has no place
            on
            > this list without conclusive proof of the charges you are lowering at this
            > individual. I for one would be filing a law suit with what I have
            witnessed
            > on this list by a couple of individuals. Yes we have freedom of speech,
            but
            > not to slander or character assassination. Some PI licenseing in some
            states
            > have provisions for this kind of actions. Bring back some of your
            > professionalism and what we are in this business for. Tom Hoy, AM/PM
            > Investigations Int'l

            href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@...">infoguys-list-subscribe@m
            akelist.com</a><br/>
            > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
            href="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@...">infoguys-list-unsubscri
            be@...</a><br/>

          • Brett D. Mikkelson
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
              Oops! That was supposed to have been private! I was too quick on the
              trigger! :-(

              Sorry,

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
                Hi Brett, Yes I will give it my immediate attention, but I have to forewarn
                that the National Registry closes down for a few weeks. P.S. I guess we both
                get caught up in some of the infoguys crazyness. Ha Ha. Tom
              • HEOPER@aol.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
                  Identify yourself so we may discuss the merits of this matter especially
                  where your comments regarding what I have said or not said. You had better
                  read the mail you receive and be careful what you say about others YOUSELF.
                  Regards, IM WAITING FOR A REPLY FROM YOU. You have no PROFILE !!
                • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
                    I Made my statement, after many , many years in this business and yes I did
                    identify myself and will again but I refuse to get dragged into this
                    childishness. Tom Hoy , AM/PM Investigations & Security Int'l