The saga of Anselmo LLobera

  • JIM RICHARDSON
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2000
      I have read with interest all of the postings on Anselmo LLobera on
      the various lists. This situation must be an attempt by somebody to
      liven up our lives. I am now sure it is a cross between Saturday
      Night Live and One Life to Live. This is too funny for words.

      JAMES RICHARDSON
      P.O. BOX 622
      MITCHELL, INDIANA 47446
      Office (812) 849-3276
      rook@...
      Indiana license AE29904837 Jim Richardson
      INDIANA INVESTIGATIONS, INC.
      Indiana license PD19900077 Indiana Investigations, Inc
      http://indianainvestigations.homestead.com/Home1.html