Re: [infoguys-list] mail...?

  • wesbreed@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2000
      Laura
      This faddish that Rose Mary Cyr has towards Anselmo is becoming a sore spot.
      I normally don't respond to spats here because all it does is fuel the fire.
      But this is getting out of hand and needs to be moved off the list. All rose
      Mary Cyr has done is bad mouth and threaten this guy from day one when he
      asked for help! Now all she does is slander and intimidate him and anyone who
      might help him in his endeavors! She must know more about him than she is
      willing to reveal, but until she does she should leave well enough alone. I'm
      starting to wonder if this is not a FABRICATION on her part for some personal
      reason? If she knows so much about him WHY keep it a secret from the ones she
      is asking support from an and threatens any who might help him. I'll back off
      now and hope she's get the message that we are tired of HYPOCRITES on the
      list.

      Wes Breedlove
      JHM Investigations
      Bonita, CA