Re: [infoguys-list] heads up!!! together with Rose Mary???? NO WAY, HE'S NU...

  • wesbreed@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2000
      Rose Mary Cyr
      I thought this between you and Anselmo was over, but see it's still going on.
      The last bash you had with him on here you stated that you had information
      that would prove he was a "NO GOOD" but we have yet to see any facts to the
      contrary! I don't want to get involved in this but need to say only that if
      possible would/could you please use your e-mail option to blast him
      privately. This is not the area to slander anyone. This list was once an area
      of and for professionals to exchange information and to help one other on
      cases. But it seems that now people want to use it to for their personal
      vendettas towards each other. I don't appreciate your intimidation or
      threats, towards anyone who may chose to get involved and assist Anselmo. I
      for one am not and will not be intimidated by you But if you wish or chose to
      fly to Washington and push to have what few tools that are left for the
      Private Investigator to satisfy your personal! power play with Anselmo or
      anyone who you may chose to batter for not heeding your words of wrath, all I
      can and will say is "Have a Nice Trip" and merry Christmas.

      Wes Breedlove
      JHM Investigations
      Bonita, Ca.