mail...?

  • wadinv
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2000
      Dear List...I am forwarding a copy of an e-mail that I received from Rose Mary and my response back to her...The reason for this is to get your opinion on the matter. I believe that this is getting out of hand and would hope that we, as investigators can live up to integrity and not belittle or slander another in the group without the hard evidence....I suppose it would be the right time to poll the group and hear some comments....THIS aggravates me....and I would like to know if I am alone on the matter.
      Laura Wallace
      Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2000
        Laura
        This faddish that Rose Mary Cyr has towards Anselmo is becoming a sore spot.
        I normally don't respond to spats here because all it does is fuel the fire.
        But this is getting out of hand and needs to be moved off the list. All rose
        Mary Cyr has done is bad mouth and threaten this guy from day one when he
        asked for help! Now all she does is slander and intimidate him and anyone who
        might help him in his endeavors! She must know more about him than she is
        willing to reveal, but until she does she should leave well enough alone. I'm
        starting to wonder if this is not a FABRICATION on her part for some personal
        reason? If she knows so much about him WHY keep it a secret from the ones she
        is asking support from an and threatens any who might help him. I'll back off
        now and hope she's get the message that we are tired of HYPOCRITES on the
        list.

        Wes Breedlove
        JHM Investigations
        Bonita, CA