I agree....

  • wadinv
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2000
      I agree with Anselmo. If there is any slander or bad mouthing, it should be done privately and not through the list. Actually, it should not be done at all if we are mature, intelligent adults.  It is not professional and causes great grief if the person is innocent or it doesn't warrant the slander. Everyone's opinion should be their own. If you have hard evidence factual information that should be shared, then so be it...But a good investigator only shares the truth when it can be backed on factual information...Slander and name calling is not actually factual information. Plus, this back biting is getting rather old.
      Merry Christmas everyone....Hey, if you haven't gone to see the Grinch, then you should...Fabulous.
      Laura Wallace
      Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
    • Thinks 2 Much (LindaP)
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2000
        danke

        bitte

        dank...

        *** ***

      • HEOPER@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2000
          Sir Anselmo: Your reply and DANK to Sir Jacques regarding his recent EMAIL
          to the group was VERY, VERY close to his request for legal proof that you
          were not a FRAUD. Your email was sent at 15:53 EST and his EMAIL was sent
          at 15:34 EST which was exactly JUST NINE MINUTES EARLIER. This reflects, as
          some will agree, a setup. Just to save evryone in the group and you a lot
          of time, it is suggested that you send the group a copy of your LICENSE,
          INSURANCE and ANY AND ALL DOCUMENTATION subtantiating your validity and then
          there shoild no furthur problem, I HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!