Re: [infoguys-list] esprit de corp.

  • Shelly Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2000
      Dear Sean,

      Thanks for writing me. I promise I will get the hang of this! I am so impressed with all of you as a group; the enormity of the process starts to sound intimidating, until I remind myself what I have already accomplished in life. I have just been lazy for the past four years, and now it's time to step up to the plate again. Sean, I worked with many veterans, and I have colossal respect for all of you. I also worked with thieves, degenerates, druggies, and even a couple of murderers (one of my former fellow employees killed his wife and shot his son) so, yeah, it takes all kinds, even in the nation's (arguably) top law enforcement agency.
      My email address is :   shellyj@..., if anyone wants to write. The reference I made to 'esprit de corp' is about one of those para-military things that I was taught in the Academy, and it lived there. What I learned in the real world is that the CHP is really about numbers and revenue.

      You guys rock.

      Shelly Miller