Re: [infoguys-list] reprive

  • Larry C. Miller
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 27, 2000
      Dear Shelly;
          I've been a welfare fraud investigator,medicaid fraud investigator a DA investigator and a youth aid officer as well as a white collar crime investigator.If you canget on with an insurance company as a fraud investigator I believe you will like it best.I would love to get on with an insurance co.here in Alabama but they all want you to start as a claims adjuster.I don't think I would like figuring up the costs on bent fenders.Good Luck.If I can ever help you,please call me...Larry

       Dear Larry,  Thank you so much for taking the time to write! And no, I don't think that "Truth, Justice and the American way" stuff is corny at all. The past 4 years of my life since retirement have been spent absolutely away from law enforcement, but now I find I am missing it! I was a CHP Officer, worked the road for 13 years, and prior to that I worked as a Paramedic. I am considering employment with the county as a Welfare Fraud Investigator, D.A. Investigator, or in the private sector in Insurance Fraud, Accident Fraud, etc...I need to kick-start my brain though. I've been away for awhile.I will take you up on your invitation to call, thanks! Shelly Miller