Fw: Missing - Cameron Joseph Bland (http://www.childalert.org/cameronjosephbland.ht

  • Rick Suttles
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2000
      Missing - Cameron Joseph Bland

      Fellow Comrades,
      My client is offering a $10,000 reward for the location of his young son & ex-wife.
      She disappeared in the middle of a custody battle when it wasn't going her way.
      She left Springfield, MO the 1st of May & I can't locate her. She has been coached by a fellow P.I. on how to hide & she is doing it well. I don't have a clue where she may be,
      but probably not in MO, although I'm not even sure of that. Please contact me for more info.
      Thanx, Rick Suttles
      I Spy Investigations/ACCESS USA-Information Brokers
      309 N. Jefferson Ave. Ste. 209
      Springfield, MO 65806
      (417) 831-7778