[infoguys-list] LEGALERT - NEW LISTSERV

  • YOUR LOUISIANA CONNECTION
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 1999
      A new listserv has been developed to help avoid you receiving multiple
      postings concerning legislative matters. In the past, I have posted
      URGENT legislative information to numerous lists simultaneously,
      resulting in many of you receiving the same message many times. To
      avoid this aggravation to you and me in the future, LEGALERT@onelist.com
      will be used only for the purpose of posting URGENT LEGISLATIVE
      information.

      By this message, I am requesting the moderators/owners of other PI
      related listservs to forward to me their list of subscribers to place on
      the new listserv. You can also subscribe directly to the list by going
      to http://www.onelist.com and requesting a subscription to
      LEGALERT@onelist.com

      You will not be able to post messages to this new list. I will post
      periodically to the list only information of an URGENT nature concerning
      legislation. Consequently, you will receive very little e-mail from
      LEGALERT but when you do receive something it will be URGENT.

      THANK YOU to the moderators of all of the groups that have allowed me to
      post to their lists in the past, hopefully this will help avoid many of
      you receiving numerous duplicate messages.

      Best regards,
      Buddy Bombet

      --
      "YOUR LOUISIANA CONNECTION"
      BOMBET CASHIO & ASSOCIATES

      12077 Old Hammond Highway
      Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70816
      Phone 225-275-0796 Fax 225-272-3631
      http://www.Bombet.com
      ICQ 10458428 & 13592377

      JULIUS "BUDDY" BOMBET, CLI, CFE, LCI
      NALI GIN ACFE NCISS CII WAD WIN NAIS IIN
      COIN NAPPS MPIA LPIA CALI TALI PIAU SCALI

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/infoguys-list