correction

  • Sean Morrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2000
      Dear List, Russell,

      My e-mail went to Russell in error and was intended for PIMAC, I addressed the recipient as Shelok, also in error, it was a very long day, I must remember to not take painkillers and go on the Net.

      This does not excuse my lousy reply to Patrick McManigal who ever you are Patrick (PIMAC) and to you I also apoligise, I am looking for a hole in the ground, believe me.

      Contact me Patrick and give me the SS# and I will tell you where it originated, please include your licence No also just so as I may check out if I am giving information to the right person.

      Question: How does one get ones foot out of ones mouth whilst beating oneself over the head with a hockey stick?

      Again, my apoligies to everyone.

      Sean Morrison.
      Licence Number 58847 2
      member: Private Investigators Association of B.C.  Canada.                                                        Certified Fraud Examiners Association.
      Council of International Investigators.
      Special Air Service Association. U.K.
      Appointed: Youth Court Justice Committee.