Re: [infoguys-list] A message from Spy Guy Investigat

  • J. Stafford Durham
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 1998
      My question is,
      > where can I find information on reconstructing a professional
      > investigators association?

      Spy Guy:

      Contact Randall & Brooke Karrington out of Salt Lake City. This husband and wife team were instumental in getting the Utah Association started and assiet other individuals establishing associations in their particualr areas.

      Both are p.i.s with great experience.

      Karrington & Karrington Private Detectives, Inc.
      PO Box 521002
      Salt Lkae City, Utah 84152-1002
      (801) 483 1122

      Send them my regards,