St. Lucie County Florida Search -- URGENT!

  • dberlin@icioffshore.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2000
      Hi Folks:

      I need to have a complex manual search done in St. Lucie County, Florida for
      a trial that is currently underway here in Washington. The search is of both
      the Recorder's Office, the Court Records, and an on-line search for the
      entire state of Florida.

      It is rather urgent and want someone who has DIRECT access to the courthouse.
      Please DO NOT respond if you are going to hire someone locally.

      Please e-mail me privately regarding this assignment.

      Thanks,

      Don

      Investigative Consultants, Inc.
      2020 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW