Re: [infoguys-list] (unknown)

  • icu@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 22 , Nov 15, 2000
      Anselmo. Muevate, cono!

    • HEOPER@aol.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Nov 15, 2000
        SORRY CANT HELP YOU. GO THERE AND FIND ONE!!!!!
      • HEOPER@aol.com
        Message 3 of 22 , Nov 15, 2000
          00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
        • Brett D. Mikkelson
          Message 4 of 22 , Nov 15, 2000
            LOL Quien dijo "coño"? :-)

            Brett

            Brett D. Mikkelson
            B.M. Investigations, Inc.
            Republic of Panama
            EMail brett@...
            ICQ 26467553
            Telephone ++ (507) 214-3475 / 214-6339
            FAX ++ (507) 214-9787
            Cellular phone ++ (507) 674-1188
            > > Hi, I need an PI in/of Egypt. Who knows one?
            > >
            > > eGroups Sponsor

            href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@...">infoguys-list-subscribe@m
            akelist.com</a><br/>

            be@...</a><br/>

          • AuntieQuack@aol.com
            Message 5 of 22 , Jan 27, 2001
              In a message dated 1/27/01 6:11:27 PM Pacific Standard Time, wadinv@...
              writes:

              << sandles >>

              That would be "Sandals", I believe?
            • Shelly Miller
              Message 6 of 22 , Jan 27, 2001
                Don't trip over your 'SANDALS' while you are hopping into that limo! You and your pal 'HEOPER' (she was at the bottom of the heap from the last brouhaha) can have this list to go about your business without me silently wishing you each were more 'professional' in your public correspondence.
                Good luck, and best wishes.

                SM

                Message 7 of 22 , Jan 28, 2001
                  ÿþ
                • John R. Wetzel
                  Message 8 of 22 , Jan 28, 2001
                    Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2001 10:16 PM

                    Message 9 of 22 , Jan 30, 2001
                    • ray_madison@hotmail.com
                      Message 10 of 22 , Jan 30, 2001
                        This confirms it; HEOPER has nothing to say.

                      • HEOPER@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 22 , Jan 30, 2001
                          Later I will have ALOT to bend your ears with but time has been precious when
                          your making $$$$$$. So watch for the enlightening. I hoped I spelled that
                          right. Regards to everyone out there.
                        • Thinks 2 Much (LindaP)
                          Message 12 of 22 , Apr 20, 2001
                            jeez-louise you guys play this poor me the victim
                            role SOOOOOO well... and sooooo predictably. It
                            goes like this: You present something you accept
                            on blind faith as fact.... then someone presents
                            you with facts that contradict your position ....
                            then to solicit support from other like-minded
                            believers you cry foul, you claim you're being
                            victimized by the big bad bully or bullies (or
                            some other unpleasant name you decide to level
                            your playing field with).
                            Just because you are supposed to accept that God
                            exists and the bible is his/her word--WITHOUT
                            QUESTION--you think that everything else with the
                            god-word attached also does not require PROOF of
                            what you claim. --It happens time after time
                            after time and time again...And why do you engage
                            in this kind of triangulation-- because this way,
                            no one else ever wins, do they? And besides that
                            you never have to take personal responsibility for
                            the things you say or do, right?

                            AGAIN, I present my question to those of you who
                            think I was such a big meanie by my original reply
                            to Laura's OFF-TOPIC post---WHAT PART OF WHAT I
                            SAID IS UNTRUE (...and of course, facts would be
                            nice to back up your response, but I won't hold my
                            breath...but even so, let's try to do a little
                            better than just calling me names or telling me in
                            your infinite wisdom to shut up)???
                          • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 22 , Apr 21, 2001
                              As I remember the beginning you started this whole thing by telling Laura to
                              shut up. Tom Hoy , AM/PM Investigations Int'l Costa Rica
                            • Spies Online
                              Message 14 of 22 , Oct 7, 2003
                                I think all nearly 600 of us should write to this person personally and indicate our displeasure about receiving her little tirade in our mailboxes this morning. I know I already did.

                                J., Spies Online Webmaster
                                http://www.spiesonline.net

                                Message 15 of 22 , Oct 7, 2003
                                  Hi J.,

                                  I apparently overlooked the tirade portion of the e-mail you captioned. I
                                  did see the part below about unsubbing now. Based on those issues, I cannot
                                  comment on the remarks made by that person.

                                  I am concerned about loading someone's mailbox as you suggest.
                                  Unfortunately, while retaliation sometimes makes us feel better personally,
                                  it actually lowers us to the standards of the target. I prefer to raise
                                  people to my standards rather than lowering myself to theirs. This is not
                                  meant to be "preaching" just some food for thought.

                                  With best regards, I remain...

                                  Very truly yours,
                                  RUS B. ROBISON AND ASSOCIATES, INC.
                                  PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS

                                  Rus B. Robison

                                  Rus B. Robison and Associates, Inc.
                                  Private Investigators
                                  Post Office Box 720560
                                  Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73172-0560
                                  (405) 721-2295 Voice
                                  (877) 721-2295 Toll-Free

                                  rbr@...

                                  Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency.

                                  Serving all of Oklahoma and the great Southwest since 1972.

                                  Message 16 of 22 , Oct 15, 2003
                                    In a message dated 10/15/2003 9:09:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
                                    vansmyatt@... writes:
                                    Hello all. I haven't been on in a while. I left the
                                    investigative scene to sell real estate. I'm looking
                                    here for Ray Madison or anybody else that would be
                                    willing to help me. I had a run-in with a real creep
                                    and none of his info checks out. I don't have a
                                    d.o.b., I don't have an SSN. All I know is his name
                                    is Peter K. Johnson and he alleges he has a horse farm
                                    outside of Lafayette, IN. His cell phone number is
                                    765-242-9387. If anybody can give me ANYTHING I'll be
                                    eternally grateful. I've hit one dead end after
                                    another. What I'd really like to have is a current
                                    home address. Thanks!

                                    Megan Todd
                                    F.C. Tucker Realty Center
                                    605 North Western
                                    Marion, In 46952
                                    765-662-6099
                                    meganitodd@...
                                    How very indiscreet and unprofessional to list someones phone number. Why
                                    don't you just leave a message on his cell number and ask him to call you.

                                    And how nice of you to as us to GIVE you ANYTHING. Not even an offer to pay.

                                    I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT NO ONE ON THIS LIST PROVIDE ANY PERSONAL INFORMTION
                                    TO THIS INDIVIDUAL.

                                    Cordially, Sonny

                                    *****
                                    THIS EMAIL COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR
                                    ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
                                    CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If the reader of
                                    this communication is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
                                    responsible for delivering the communication to the intended recipient, you are
                                    communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error,
                                    please notify us immediately by telephone or email. Thank you.
                                    Investigation offices of Sonny Glassman
                                    2265 Westwood Blvd., Suite B242
                                    Los Angeles, CA 90064~2016
                                    Tel: {310} 281~6164 fax: {213} 622~3020
                                    CA PI#16459~CA Notary~CALI~CAJP~NJN~NAIS~NABEA~IOA~USMC
                                    www. Asset Investigations .com
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Oct 15, 2003
                                      In a message dated 10/15/2003 11:24:46 AM Central Daylight Time,
                                      FUG8TIVE@... writes:

                                      > And how nice of you to as us to GIVE you ANYTHING. Not even an offer to
                                      > pay.
                                      >
                                      > I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT NO ONE ON THIS LIST PROVIDE ANY PERSONAL INFORMTION
                                      > TO THIS INDIVIDUAL.

                                      I agree and this is very unprofessional, I think he just wants to
                                      give this guy a problem and is trying to find an idiot to do it.
                                      Regards
                                      Andrew g
                                      Astro Legal Inc

                                    • ray_madison
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Oct 16, 2003
                                        I think I've just been called an idiot. Oh well, one must sigh and consider the source.

                                        Ray Madison

                                      • jameswhitccc@aol.com
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Feb 12, 2004
                                          This must be a put-on. Who would apply for such an
                                          Unusual job. The pay is much too low to work 12 hours a day for maybe 45 days
                                          straight. Not even new wetbacks would take such a job. What do they do during
                                          their 12 hour shifts? If dangerous that would discourage more. Good Luck. Jim

                                        • loveybody@wmconnect.com
                                          Message 20 of 22 , Jun 18, 2004
                                            I will be glad to assist and get back with you if I retrieve information ok.
                                            Thank you for the contact.

                                          • rbr007
                                            Message 21 of 22 , Jun 20, 2011
                                              Here is another spam message. Can we not stop this user?

                                              Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

                                              Message 22 of 22 , Jun 20, 2011
                                                Folks -

                                                For all of those that are wondering, Ron Moore is not sending these
                                                emails. I am 100% positive. However, I have put him on "moderate" status until
                                                he changes his password. I sent him an email informing him of same.

                                                Whenever you see an email come in with nothing on the subject line and
                                                containing nothing but a link, I can assure you it is not from a member and
                                                will take you to either a Viagra site or a porn site.

                                                Today's emails are being directed to us via Poland. Warsaw to be exact.
                                                If you have been paying attention to the news lately, everyone has had
                                                their security breached and as all of the companies such as Verizon, etc. have
                                                said, the only things breached were the email addresses and passwords.

                                                It is in everyone's best interest to change their Yahoo password.

                                                In a message dated 6/20/2011 3:56:19 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                                                rjmlegalservices@... writes:

                                                _http://www.cookingknowhow.net/chinese/datas/tablink.php_
                                                (http://www.cookingknowhow.net/chinese/datas/tablink.php)

                                                thank a military veteran