Intro-New Jersey Lawyer

  • Fred Fivetwonine
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2000
      Please let me introduce my self my name is Donald M. Onorato,ESQ. I
      offer offer personalized legal services to individuals and business
      entities, with concentrations in the areas of community association
      law, family law, personal injury, real estate, estates and commercial
      litigation.
      I Am licensed to practice in New Jersey, New York and the District of
      Columbia. and am a graduate of Fordham University and Seton Hall Law
      School.
      I am member of the New Jersey State Bar Association and a member and
      trustee of the Bergen County Bar Association. I am also a member of
      several prestigious charitable and professional organizations.
      Please visit my web site @ www.bergenlawyer.com
      http://www.bergenlawyer.com Thank You