[infoguys-list] Re: No Subject

  • NY-NJ
    Message 1 of 42 , May 9, 1999
      Try the New York State Public Service Commission at Albany, NY,
      800-342-3377.

      Good luck, Joe A.
      Amsource Investigations Inc.
      Serving New York and New Jersey
      Amsource@...

      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 17, 2000
        Mike,

        Call Action Research Group. They are great. There fees and turn around time
        is like no other. There number is 800-466-4779 and they will charge you
        around $100. You will need the cell phone number though. When you call ask
        for Valerie. I have used them and have been happy with the service rendered.
        Also, with you contacting them directly that allows you to avoid a middle
        man.

        Good luck and tell them that I referred you.
        Gary M. Willsch
        WRL Investigations, Inc.
        WRLinvestigation@...