Re: [infoguys-list] Asset search

  • charlotte Freemon
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2000
      I need a complete asset search in Pennsylvania......
      cost and turnaround time please..........
    • ICUINC@AOL.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2000
        We can do the asset in Pennsylvania and our cost is $250.00. If you need our
        assistance, please contact us at 856-988-6777.

        Dean Smith
        ICU Investigations, Inc.
      • charlotte Freemon
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 9, 2000
          Sounds good. What specific information will you need and specifically what
          do you provide for the $250.00's?

          Thanks!
          Charlotte Freemon
          aka Taianne Icq# 82368279 & www.firetalk.com
          > We can do the asset in Pennsylvania and our cost is $250.00. If you need
          our
          > assistance, please contact us at 856-988-6777.
          >
          > Dean Smith
          > ICU Investigations, Inc.

          href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@...">infoguys-list-subscribe@m
          akelist.com</a><br/>
          href="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@...">infoguys-list-unsubscri

        • ICUINC@AOL.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 13, 2000
            The information we require is name, address and social security number or
            date of birth and the asset investigaton will take approximately 2 weeks.

            We provide litigation history for plaintiff, motor vehicle search, real
            property, UCC filings and personal profile.

            Thank you,

            Beverly Amerman