PI Advertising

  • tabr0wn@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2000
      I am publishing an approximate 100 page magazine called "PI Wisdom"
      that will be distributed to about 1500 PI's, LEO's, PI Schools, and
      Associations Nationwide in February. This publication will be a
      compilation of all the articles, tips, and information included in
      the past issues from June 1999 to January 2001 of The Joseph Culligan
      Newsletter. If you would be interested in placing an ad in this one
      time (possible yearly) publication, the ad rates are listed below.

      "PI Wisdom" will debut at the Las Vegas Annual Intelligence Gathering
      Symposium found at this website:
      http://www.josephculligan.com/seminar.html. "PI Wisdom" will be
      given to all attendees free of charge.

      Teri Brown
      Newsletter Editor/Webmaster for Joseph Culligan
      Author of "You Can Find Anybody" **New
      "You, Too, Can Find Anybody"
      "Manhunt: The Book"
      "When In Doubt Check Him Out"

      SIZE & COST
      All Ads Black & White
      Deadline January 1, 2001

      PRIME AD SPACE = Sold out
      REGULAR AD SPACE
      Full Page - 7 1/4" horizontal x 9 1/2" vertical: $400
      Half Page - 7 1/4" horizontal x 4 3/4" vertical: $225
      Half Page - 3 1/2" horizontal x 9 1/2" vertical: $225
      One Third Page - 7 1/4" horizontal x 3 1/4" vertical: $175
      Quarter Page - 3 1/2" horizontal x 4 3/4" vertical: $125
      Business Card - 3 1/2" horizontal x 2" vertical: $50