New Mexico DMV Scan

  • dberlin@icioffshore.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2000
      Hi Everyone:

      I need to obtain a Driver's license Check in New Mexico based upon a search
      of the database by either Name and DOB, or address. I do not have the
      youth's SSN or his DL.

      Moreover, I need to do a search of the youth's name in an effort to learn his
      SSN, which obviously does not appear in any credit header databases because
      the missing youth is only 17 years old.

      Does anyone have the capability to check and see whether an SSN has been
      issued to a particular name by SSA?

      Please e-mail privately with cost and Turnaround Time.

      Thanks,

      Don

      Investigative Consultants, Inc.
      2020 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
      Suite 813
      Washington, DC 20006

      (202) 237-1500 (Live)
      (202) 237-8642 (Fax)
      Private E-mail: dberlin50@...

      Visit ICI at http://www.icioffshore.com
    • Harry Morter
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2000
        Friday Nove. 10,2000

        Try www.IQdata.com

        Harry Morter
        Gunner's Placa INc.
        > I need to obtain a Driver's license Check in New Mexico based upon a
        search
        > of the database by either Name and DOB, or address. I do not have the
        > youth's SSN or his DL.
        >
        > Moreover, I need to do a search of the youth's name in an effort to learn
        his
        > SSN, which obviously does not appear in any credit header databases
        because
        > the missing youth is only 17 years old.
        >
        > Does anyone have the capability to check and see whether an SSN has been
        > issued to a particular name by SSA?
        >
        > Please e-mail privately with cost and Turnaround Time.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Don
        >
        > Investigative Consultants, Inc.
        > 2020 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
        > Suite 813
        > Washington, DC 20006
        >
        > (202) 237-1500 (Live)
        > (202) 237-8642 (Fax)
        > Private E-mail: dberlin50@...
        >
        > Visit ICI at http://www.icioffshore.com

        href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@...">infoguys-list-subscribe@m
        akelist.com</a><br/>
        > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
        href="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@...">infoguys-list-unsubscri

      • c hoogbruin
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2000
          call Laura Wallace she does sting operations too.
          People can go to jail for what you are asking! Get a
          life do the job yourself or don't take the assignment!

          http://shopping.yahoo.com/