Litigation Search in Texas

  • ICUINC@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2000
      Looking for help running a Litigation search in Texas. Please forward price
      and turn around time.

      Thanks
      Dean Smith
      President
      ICU Investigations, Inc.
      Marlton, NJ
      856-988-6777
    • Bentley
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2000
        Which county?
        I'm in East Texas, know people in others...
        Ave price is $5-15, TAT is 2-48 hrs depending upon how far
        back you need to search.

        --Paige Bentley
        Eastex Records Research
        (936)632-1382 ph/fax