Re: [infoguys-list] Hi Gang

  • wesbreed@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2000
      Don, that response was frivolous! And I don't think you will hear from them!
      The guys from Chicago has to have more work than they can handle or the best
      retirement in the world and only put that inquiry out to let us know that
      they don't have time for anyone unless it's worth their while! haha
      By the way did you get my e-mail on the guy from Florida?

      Wes