[infoguys-list] No Subject

  • rtlamarre@ime.net
    Message 1 of 42 , May 9, 1999
      Folks;
      I'm looking for a directory of all the telephone companies in New York, NY. I have to find somebody, and all I have so far is the father's name and that he works, in some capacity, for a telephone company in the city.
      Could someone please send, or tell me where I can find that info. Thanks all, and stay safe.

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/infoguys-list
    • WRLinvestigation@aol.com
      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 17, 2000
        Mike,

        Call Action Research Group. They are great. There fees and turn around time
        is like no other. There number is 800-466-4779 and they will charge you
        around $100. You will need the cell phone number though. When you call ask
        for Valerie. I have used them and have been happy with the service rendered.
        Also, with you contacting them directly that allows you to avoid a middle
        man.

        Good luck and tell them that I referred you.
        Gary M. Willsch
        WRL Investigations, Inc.
        WRLinvestigation@...