Re: [infoguys-list] Everyone MUST read this - New "Hi Group" VIRUS ALERT

  • kent conwell
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2000
      a brief note about kak. sometime back, i had it (from this group), so I
      went to a search engine and found the solution. in addition, the solution
      loaded something in my software so i can't catch it again. i'm quite sure
      there are many of your much more computer literate than i who can make this
      much clearer, but the point i'd like to make is that once you rid yourself
      of the worm, put in place preventative measures for it to reoccur.
      regards, kent conwell