Re: [infoguys-list] Hi Gang

  • Harry Morter
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2000
      Some one has a virus
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2000 12:55 PM
      Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] Hi Gang

      Dennis,
      I will try not to be frivolous. I am a retired (13 year road patrol) CHP veteran, with exemplary investigative skills. I am strongly considering pursuing a career in Investigations. Do you have time to give me advice as to the best certified investigations school to attend, to achieve this goal?

      Sincerely,

      Shelly Miller
      CHP State Traffic Officer (Retired) 10599
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 6, 2000
        Don, that response was frivolous! And I don't think you will hear from them!
        The guys from Chicago has to have more work than they can handle or the best
        retirement in the world and only put that inquiry out to let us know that
        they don't have time for anyone unless it's worth their while! haha
        By the way did you get my e-mail on the guy from Florida?

        Wes