Inquiry re: camera surveillance

  • Thinks 2 Much (LindaP)
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2000
      A very close relative of mine in Texas is going
      through a divorce and adverse spouse & friends
      entered separate property residence & removed
      separate property, etc. Am looking for camera to
      monitor residence & separate garage to get
      activity on tape if it happens again during
      pendancy of suit. Prefer used equipment. Does
      anyone have any recommendations/suggestions? Can
      this kind of equipment be rented?
    • joyce ostrander
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2000
        Here in Ca. we get the equipment from Costco for around three hundred.
        Can be put in a box on a shelf in garage with audio on (even) and we got
        great pictures. I have them in my home also.

        cribe@...</a><br/>