STOP!!!

  • wadinv
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2000
      Please stop passing around that "hi gang" e-mail...It contains a virus and I am be repeated forwardings...It keeps getting passed and reinfecting us over and over....Shelly Miller...Clean your system....Go to McAfee.com for instructions on removing the worm...Do not e-mail anyone, you will infect them.
      THank you...
      Laura Wallace
      Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.