Re: [infoguys-list] Hi Gang

  • HEOPER@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2000
      YEP! Move to Florida and you will be in the mosy LUCRATIVE aea for
      assignments/ The rest will be up to you and with your ecperience you will
      have no trouble/ 10-4-
    • Harry Morter
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2000
        Some one has a virus
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 6, 2000
          Don, that response was frivolous! And I don't think you will hear from them!
          The guys from Chicago has to have more work than they can handle or the best
          retirement in the world and only put that inquiry out to let us know that
          they don't have time for anyone unless it's worth their while! haha
          By the way did you get my e-mail on the guy from Florida?

          Wes