VIRUS ALERT - KAK worm

  • Brett D. Mikkelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2000
      To the list.

      Upon opening the message "Hi Gang" which was a response sent to the list by
      Shelly Miller, my virus protection program detected that the EMail was
      infected by the KAK worm. It is very important that you check your systems
      for this worm.

      Shelly - I suggest that you update your virus protection program and scan
      your system before forwarding any more EMails.

      Regards,

      Brett
      Brett D. Mikkelson
      B.M. Investigations, Inc.