Re: [infoguys-list] Hi Gang

  • Shelly Miller
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2000
      Dennis,
      I will try not to be frivolous. I am a retired (13 year road patrol) CHP veteran, with exemplary investigative skills. I am strongly considering pursuing a career in Investigations. Do you have time to give me advice as to the best certified investigations school to attend, to achieve this goal?

      Sincerely,

      Shelly Miller
      CHP State Traffic Officer (Retired) 10599
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2000
        YEP! Move to Florida and you will be in the mosy LUCRATIVE aea for
        assignments/ The rest will be up to you and with your ecperience you will
        have no trouble/ 10-4-
      • Harry Morter

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 6, 2000
            Don, that response was frivolous! And I don't think you will hear from them!
            The guys from Chicago has to have more work than they can handle or the best
            retirement in the world and only put that inquiry out to let us know that
            they don't have time for anyone unless it's worth their while! haha
            By the way did you get my e-mail on the guy from Florida?

            Wes