Testing, Testing, Testing. Dissed In DC!

  • dberlin@icioffshore.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2000
      Testing, Testing, Testing.  My e-mail account is tangled up with another and
      while I get inbound messages, I cannot send any outbound traffic. I think
      that I got it untangled, but all I get is rejected messages. Please respond,
      Thanks,

      Don

      Investigative Consultants, Inc.
      2020 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
      Suite 813
      Washington, DC 20006

      (202) 237-1500 (Live)
      (202) 237-8642 (Fax)
      Private E-mail: dberlin50@...

      Visit ICI at http://www.icioffshore.com
    • Terry S. Trotti
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2000

        I got your message Don.  I guess the problem has been fixed!

        Terry S. Trotti

        TST Investigative Services, LLC

        6131 South Norcross-Tucker Road

        Suite # 500-162