Cell Phone Records

  • wadinv
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 31, 2000
      I would like to know if anyone pulls Cell Phone Records...Sarasota, FL  I have number....Cost and Turn Around Time Please....
      E-mail me privately please.
      Laura Wallace
      Without A Doubt Investigations, Inc.

    • Todd Tallman

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 31, 2000
          I have to pass this on to my client...They are looking for the past 2 months records...What is the cost and when could you get it.
          Laura Wallace

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 31, 2000
            No luck with FIRSTINC????? Pls advise! Don
          • dcpoly1@cs.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 2, 2000
              I can pull any kind of phone records you need. I need to know if it is a
              business, residential or cell phone. You can call me at 407-345-8410. I'm a
              retired homicide Investigator that is used to getting difficult information.

              Denny Connors
            • lindsaypi007
              Message 6 of 9 , May 26, 2004
                Does anyone know of a reliable source for getting cell phone records?

                Thanks

                LM
              • kekeholm
                Message 7 of 9 , May 26, 2004
                  Yes,

                  A court order for production of those records to the cell phone
                  company. Failproof and guanteed.

                  Kirsti Ekeholm, LPI
                  Ekeholm and Associates, LLC
                  GA Private Detective Agency Lic # PDC001919
                  http://www.ekeholm.com and http://www.screensafecheck.com
                  (770) 720-8343

                  --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "lindsaypi007" <LynneS74@a...>
                  wrote:
                  > Does anyone know of a reliable source for getting cell phone
                  records?

                  > Thanks
                  >
                  > LM
                • Marivette L. Mata
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 27, 2004
                    Do you have a technology to monitor text message from cellphone?
                    Thanks

                    wrote:
                    > Does anyone know of a reliable source for getting cell phone
                    records?

                    > Thanks
                    >
                    > LM

                    Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT