Introduction and FREE search

  • Winston Hayles
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2000
      List Members,

      We are an Anglo-Jamaican Private Investigation /Information Broking
      firm covering both the island of Jamaica and the United Kingdom of
      Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales) and Northern Ireland. Press
      coverage can be faxed on request.

      We can be contacted via e-mail Jamaica.pi@... or via any of
      our telephone numbers listed (TOLL FREE from the USA, CANADA and
      UK). We have access to the latest database covering most of the
      adult population in the UK and can carry out a Name / Address check
      over the telephone within seconds (even if you do not have the
      correct spelling or full address details).

      We will only charge US$30 per name searched (Visa Card or MasterCard
      required at the time of search) and give you up to ten (10) positive
      matches available on our database.

      Results given will include correct name spelling, correct address,
      length of time subject has been registered at the address and names
      of additional household members, such as spouse, children, registered
      lodgers etc.

      You may call Winston Hayles ***FREE*** at anytime for your
      ***FREE SAMPLE SEARCH***, to introduce yourself and to discuss any
      queries you may have covering either the UK or Jamaica.

      We look forward to hearing from you in due course.

      JAMAICA INVESTIGATIONS
      Elaine George and Winston Hayles
      Mandeville, JAMAICA West Indies
      also: LONDON, England
      USA Toll Free: 1-800-968-7250
      CANADA Toll Free: 1-(866)-893-2496
      UK Freephone: 0800-163-558
      Int'l Tel: +44-(207)-372-8800
      Int'l Fax: +44-(0)-870-734-6948
      ICQ #: 86334957
      Jamaica.pi@...
    • ICUINC@AOL.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2000
        I need assistance with a litigation and motor vehicle search in South
        Carolina and Texas. Can anyone help?