Investments in East Europe

  • Andre Philips
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2000
      TOWARZYSTWO WSPÓ£PRACY GOSPODARCZEJ
      Sp. z o.o.
      60-967 Poznañ 9, skrytka pocztowa 350, ul. Piekary 6/5
      tel. (061) 855 20 43, fax (061) 855 20 45
      e-mail:law@... http://www.windykator.st.pl

      The objective of Towarzystwo Wspó³pracy Gospodarczej consists in providing =
      =
      support to Polish companies in getting the information on the conditions of=
      =
      running business in the European Union.

      We provide our support and assistance in the following scope:

      - business investments of the European Union companies in Eastern Europe, =
      =
      in particular in the Polish territory,
      - sale of consumables in western supermarket networks, and the minimization=
      =
      of selling costs,
      - obtaining European subsidies to restructure companies and reduce their in=
      =
      debtedness,
      - getting to know investment conditions in Western European countries, and =
      =
      commencing business co-operation with the companies from that region,
      - promotion of Polish companies in the western market,
      - getting to know investment conditions in Belorus and Ukraine, in other co=
      =
      untries of the former Soviet Union, and in Czech and Slovak Republic,
      - investments in tax free Economic Zones in the Polish and Belorussian terr=
      =
      itory

      See also:
      http://www.law.st.pl